WRITING PORTFOLIO

As a graduate with a journalism major, I began my career as a writer and reporter in the media and publishing industry in 2010. I have experience in writing material for radio script, print media news, online publication articles, YouTube script, and social media content. 

After seven years as a journalist, I transitioned to the startup sector, focusing on content marketing where I also create both strategy and omni-channel executions for the initiative and I've been in the field ever since. Here are some contents sample that I've had the chance to wrote and or edited:


Articles for Donut.CX blog

More articles on the blog:



Articles for LummoSHOP blog


More articles on the blog:




Writing sample for Gojek

For my role, my main output are in-app campaign and contents within the Gojek app channels such as; homepage banner, push notification, in-app inbox, and newsletter. During my tenure in Gojek I was fortunate to lead these bigger initiative as well:

Gojek will launch an interactive data storytelling content titled "Gojek Year in Review" every year. The topic in 2020 was A Love Letter, and following the work from home (WFH) policy the theme in 2021 was Warrior from Home. We sent a kaleidoscope, data, and sweet moment that Gojek users shared with us in the previous year via a card on their app homepage, push notification, app inbox, and a newsletter to all Gojek users.







Winning two Silver Awards at the MMA Indonesia Smarties™ Award 2020. We did a data-driven mobile marketing campaign called 'Online to Offline', with Kororo - a leading Japanese confectionery company. The aim was to help Kororo traverse into a new international market, increase sales, brand awareness, and offline traffic.



Articles for BukaReview blog


More articles on the blog:



Articles for Cewekbanget.id website


More articles on the blog:



In addition to writing, I have editing and publishing skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English based content. Please see the PUBLICATION section in the header of this blog for more portfolio where my role was more on the editor and publisher level.